PARTNERSHIP.

Post by sule » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:09:39

Sir,

 With due respect and humility, I write you this
letter which I believe you would be of great
 assistance and a partner. I got your address through
a commercial address book and believe
 that you must be a trust worthy and reliable person
that will not like to intimidate me or betray
 my trust after hearing this proposal.  I am MR. SULE
ALIYU a Togolese working
 here in Nigeria as Director of Finance/Operation
ECO BANK. I have served the Bank
 for over 15 years and contributed to the expansion
of the Bank which presently have two
 hundred and sixty branches in West Africa, with
Nigeria as the sub-regional Headquarters to
 oversee the activities in the sub-region. Over the
years there is this funds which belong to Late
 DR. PAUL SANTOS a foreigner who deposited the money in
1997 at the Togo branch of the
 bank under my supervision then as the Account
Officer to the account before he died in a plane
 crash of 1999 in Kenya. Since after his death I have
tried to locate any possible relations to
 come over and claim the US $18.7M, but all to no
avail as there was no next of kin to the
account. And as the Account Officer to the account,
I have over the years managed to run and
 cover the account accordingly.  Recently, I have
documented Papers of Claims and submitted
 same to the Bank demanding the funds to be
transferred abroad to SANTOS and Partners. But
 this I can only succeed with the assistance of a
neutral friend abroad as there must be someone
 honest abroad to exchange correspondences before the
funds can be transferred successfully.
 That is why I am soliciting your assistance to
enable me transfer the sum of US$15.7M into your
 account. All I need from you now is to apply with
your name claiming that you are DR. PAUL
 SANTOS's Associates. And that you would want the
Bank to transfer the sum of US$15.7M
 from the account to your account for the new project
of building a Shopping Plaza in your
 country as agreed and resolved by all parties
involve in the project.  For your involvement, I will
 give you 25% of the funds, 5% for expenses that may
arise in the cause of this transaction
 because you will agree with me that there is no way
we will transfer such amount of money
 without making some expenses. While 70% is for me
and some staff I have to settle.  NB: There
 is no risk involved as I am personally taking care
of every documentation to the transaction.  I
 am awaiting your urgent response to this matter in

Thanks for your understanding
SULE    ALIYU

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. ANN: Graphic Artist Partnership Program

Can you design great graphics for Web sites but lack talent and or
experience when it comes to professional Web site layout techniques?  Do you
have to turn down clients' when they ask for custom CGI and or Java
programming?

By partnering with Cyberia Systems you can get paid your normal rate for
creating Web site graphics, while we design and layout the site, provide
custom programming, and market your clients' web site.  We'll even create
secure online ordering systems. They don't even have to know that we helped!
We invoice you for the programming and design, then you in turn invoice the
client for our work plus your graphic design.

To make the deal even sweeter (and increase your profits), we'll give you
10% off all the services we provide.   By working together we can make the
Web a beautiful and profitable place for all parties involved.

Interested?  Sign-up online at http://www.cyberiasystems.com/jobs.htm and a
representative will contact you.

Cyberia Systems - http://www.cyberiasystems.com/

2. Return-Value of function

3. Partnership

4. scanning from twain scanner

5. TGS and VRCO partnership (long)

6. WTB: PC Serial cable for Wacom UD1212

7. ANN: Graphic Artist Partnership Program

8. Partnership Opportunity

9. art gallery seeks partnerships

10. partnerships seeks url ad. www.carisma.sci.fi

11. Partnership