gnuplot with VC++

Post by Fabien Yzar » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I want to edit gnuplot code with VC++5.0 and compile it in a Win32
application..
Could  someone explain me how to create a correct VC++ project from the
C source files, with the right useful files. (i.e. only those required
for Win32 appl.)

Thank you :-)
                                                    Fabien

--

    \\\\\|/////

---oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----------------------
   Smile and you'll get a smile back!

---------------------------------------

1. GNUPlot with VC++

hello,

I was curious would you be able to help me.  I'm running Gnuplot from
inside  a visual C++ program.  Everything works fine, ie the desired graph
pops up but unfortunately it closes down straight away again.  I think
I've programed it right.  I was just curious would you have any ideas.  I
know its a long shot but I thought I'd try.

thanks
Darren Farrell

2. Curly Quotes

3. 2D to 3D, projektiv geometry

4. Compiling Gnuplot using VC++

5. TJpeg image Handler

6. Develpoers: Can someone help me with MS VC++ build of gnuplot

7. Antwort: Re: Compiling Gnuplot with M¤ VC 5.0

8. Compiling Gnuplot with M¤ VC 5.0

9. reading and displaying jpg's and gif's in vc++

10. plugin debugging: breakpoints with vc++

11. vc++ NULL makro