Changing the layout of the legend (key) to multiple columns

Changing the layout of the legend (key) to multiple columns

Post by Manuel Graun » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:25:30

Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning the legend of graphs. I tried google, the
FAQ and the manual but didn't find anything. I have a graph with 6
different data-sets. The auto-generated legend is inside the graph and
has  all of the descriptions in 1 column like this:

        a ----
        b -.-.
        c - - -
        d -- --

if the key is positiond with "set key below" the key isoutside of the
graph and formatted like this:

        a ----  c - - -
        b -.-.  d -- --

Is it possible to get the multi-column layout of "set key below" but
have the legend inside the graph?

Thanks in Advance

Manuel Graune

--
There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, and those who don't.

Changing the layout of the legend (key) to multiple columns

Post by Ethan Merri » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:18:48

Quote:>Hello everyone,

>Is it possible to get the multi-column layout of "set key below" but
>have the legend inside the graph?

Not that I know of.
One more item for the list of requested features.

--
Ethan A Merritt

1. Key/Legend - Changing Color of title

Hi there,
is it possible to change the color of the title in a key/legend, without
changing the color of the line ?

i.e. I have a legend that looks like

Chars Read ------

In this case, the title and the line are both black. I'd like to have the title
in Red while the line is still black.

Can this be done ?

Thanks a lot.

2. stitch??

3. Font change for key legend label ?

4. Corel Draw 4 SUN

5. Changing the legends in multiple line graph

6. Blur causes shadow

7. opaque legend/key box

8. Help: Key (legend) line with symbol required when using smooth csplines

9. position of key/legend

10. More control on key (legend).

11. Legends(Keys)

12. Can keys (legend) be customized?