WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG DO NOT EMAIL LIST CONFIRMATION

WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG DO NOT EMAIL LIST CONFIRMATION

Post by DO_NOT_EMAIL_L.. » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:51:40

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST.

YOU WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE REPORT SUBMISSION EMAILS WHEN REPORTS ARE FILED
THAT MAY BE ABOUT YOU OR SOMEONE INTERESTING TO YOU.

Here is a copy of the Do Not Email Agreement that you agreed to by
submitting your email address to our Do Not Email List -

DO NOT EMAIL AGREEMENT - Word-of-Mouth.Org makes a reasonable effort to
inform you via email when reports are submitted about you, and when other
users search for reports that are about you.

The addition of your email address to this Do Not Email List will not stop
user-related email like daily search results or inquiries from other users
regarding reports you have authored; you must use the links found at our
"Edit User Info"page to turn off daily searching or delete your user
account.

By clicking the "I AGREE - ADD ME TO YOUR DO NOT EMAIL LIST" button below,
you are giving up any rights that you may or may not have to be informed
by us via email in the event that a report is submitted about you or a
user searches for reports about you.

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. Game's list on opengl.org is not up to date

Why is
http://www.opengl.org/users/apps_hardware/applications/games.html
so out-dated? (It's from 09/07/2001 !)

There are quite a few new games which use OpenGL but aren't listed
there. For example: Lucasart's nice "Jedi Knights II - Jedi Outcast"
uses OpenGL and got top ratings in game magazines (I read it also
sells well so far). Also I hear that Blizzard's new Warcraft-III used
OpenGL (anybody can confirm this please?). If this is true, another
game with huge potential and a big presence in the press uses OpenGL,
which is good for the whole OpenGL community.
And so on.

One shouldn't let the list get too outtdated. Whenever a decision for
PC games has to be done whether to use OpenGL or Direct3d (which
sucks) in the development studios, such a list could with top game
titles could influence the decision takers. Let's put it in another
way: in our Lemming oriented societies the masses run to those with
the "biggest list"... I don't think this is good, but the OpenGl
community shouldn't ignore this behaviour.
Maybe it doesn't... :-)

-ric

2. Where's the source for Guillotine?????

3. Messiah order: did not receive order confirmation

4. 4 Seasons Plugin

5. Can somebody do something about this? Re: SOMEONE JUST PERFORMED A SEARCH FOR REPORTS ABOUT info-gnuplot@dartmouth.edu AT WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG

6. Witch Burning

7. SOMEONE JUST PERFORMED A SEARCH FOR REPORTS ABOUT info-gnuplot@dartmouth.edu AT WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG

8. yet another tmapping description

9. questions about a certificate done in Word

10. Book Cover for Poetry and Words sketch done in PSP6.02

12. It's done, done, done!

13. Why PovSB is not on povray.org