cheap gemstone stock,and your best gemstone supplier in China

cheap gemstone stock,and your best gemstone supplier in China

Post by gues » Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:50:23

Dear Sir/Madam,

we take this pleasant opportunity to introduce ourselves as Manufactueres, Exporters of all types of semi-precious  gemstones specially in "Tourmaline,PERIDOT,AQUAMARINE, CITRINE, AMETHYST, GARNET,TOPAZ" and synthetic gemstones(lab gems):"hydrothermal emerald,amethyst,citrine,green quartz,blue quartz,smoky quartz,and hydrothermal morganite".

Further, we wish to inform  you that all above stones are manufactured at our own factory and handled by my expert staff with our business experience of more than 25 years and known as one of major and reliable manufacturers & exporters in SHENZHEN,CHINA  for our polishing, cutting and assorting divisions.

Presently, we are supplying our valuable clients in America, Italy, Japan,Spain and Asia with all calibrated sizes and shapes .

You can rely in us for continuous & timely delivery of gemstones as per your demands and specification at very reasonable prices and can also believe in us for colour, quality and quantity.

Now,we have some stock as following ,we want sell them in cheap price(but good quality):

1.aquamarine:total:5101.53ct;(a,aa,aaa,aaaa color,A grade)
2.peridot:6594ct(AB grade.usd0.35/ct)
3.sky blue topaz:total:5048.75ct(usd0.6/ct);white topaz:2069.33ct(usd0.25/ct);
4.natural amethyst:655ct(usd0.4/ct);
5.synthetic amethyst:38502.2ct(only usd:0.16/ct)
6.synthetic citrine quartz:27043.35ct(only usd0.16/ct)
Payment:we will use "30days No-hassle refund":you can return the goods without any reason in 30 days after you recieve the goods.we will refund to you.
If you have interest,please contact us without any hesiate,we will email you the list in details.

We hope to get a chance from you soon and expect to establish a long lasting business relationship with you in near future.

Yours truly,

James Ho
AAA GEMS (CHINA) CO.
TEL:0086-755-82972045
FAX:0086-755-82972060

web:www.aaagemstone.com

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. your best gemstones supplier in China

Dear sir,

Having heard your information from  Internet, we are approaching you with a keen desire to enter into a successful business relationship.

As a leading factory of gemstones of many years, We have served  many
clients around the world. It is with great pride and pleasure That we now introduce our products to you as following:

1.      Natural Gemstones: red tourmaline, aquamarine, big size peridot, blue topaz(sky blue),white topaz, Diopside, garnet

2.Synthetic Gemstones: Hydrothermal Emerald, Hydrothermal yellow sapphire, Hydrothermal Amethyst, Hydrothermal Citrine. Green Quartz, blue Quartz,

3.Other Semi-precious Gemstone: Lapis, Crystal, Malachite, Tigereye, Aventurine, Coralin round beads ,faceted beads (from 2mm) ,Cabchons, Carving

4.Best cutting service, top quality cutting ,normal regular cutting, concave cutting, melee cutting, cabchons cutting, fast delivery time.

We wish to establish friendly business relations with you to enjoy a share of mutually profitable business. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you.

Yous very truly
AAA GEMS (CHINA) CO.

James ho
                           19d,A part,mingyue garden,yitian road,futian,shenzhen.518048
Tel0086-755-82972045  Fax0086-755-82972060

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

2. feedback() function

3. Best gemstone cutting service in China

4. Key areas to cover when developing VB solution

5. your best aquamarine supplier in China

6. Color keyed surface copying, is it broken?

7. Help needed modelling a Diamond gemstone in three-dee

8. Raytracing software for gemstone facetors?

9. Ray tracing Modeler for Gemstone Facetors?

10. Gemstones

11. Gemstone tutotial posted to alt.binaries.comp-graphics

12. gemstone optics in LW???