Request...

Post by SAM CHARLE » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:32:02

FROM: SAM CHARLES.
BRANCH MANAGER U.B.A

ATTN:THE DIRECTOR /CEO,

Dear sir,

AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent
and profitable business proposal. Though I dont know
you neither have I seen you before but my confidence
was reposed on you when the Chief Executive of Lagos
State chamber of Commerce and Industry handed me your
contact for a confidential business.

I am the manager of United Bank for Africa Plc.(UBA),
Ilupeju branch, Lagos _Nigeria. The intended business
is thus; we had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish)
resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of
the Government parastatal. He has in his account in my
branch the sum of US$14.5 Million (Four* Million
Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars). Unfortunately, the
man died four years ago until today non-of his next of
kin has come forward to claim the money. Having
noticed this, I, in c! ollaboration with two other top
Officials of the bank we have covered up the account
all these while.

Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as
one of his next of kin and forward your account and
other relevant documents to be advised to you by us to
attest to the Claim. We will use our positions to get
all internal documentations to back up the claims.
The whole procedures will last only ten working days
to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace
even in future. Your response is only what we are
waiting for as we have arranged all necessary things.

As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back
to me indicating your interest. Then I will furnish
you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal
is successfully concluded. For your assistance we have
agreed to give you twenty five percent (25%) of the Total
sum at the end of the transaction. It is risk free and
a mega fortune. All ! correspondence towards this
transaction will be through email.

I await your earliest response.

Thanks,Yours Sincerely

Dr.dr sam charles
FROM: DR SAM CHARLES
[...]

Dr. Sam Charles

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. SUBMISSION REQUESTS / ADVERTISING REQUESTS

Harmful When Swallowed, a small magazine produced with grant money
from various California State University and University o California
arts and journalism programs and approximately 250 subscriptions,
is announcing the theme of our fourth issue as International Travel.
The issue will focus mainly on travelogues and tips for extremely
low-budget international travel. Between 3 and 5 major feature stories
as well as up to a dozen small ites will make up the contents of
issue #4, in addition to advertising (20% of the issue size), illustration,
photographs and letters.

HWS is typeset and printed by students in graphic design and
printing arts programs at CSU Sacramento, CSU Northridge,
and UC Berkeley. Paper is donated by various paper merchants -
French, James River, et. al. All printing is done on a Centennial
Heidelberg Sorkz 2-color press and sometimes foil stamped, silkscreened,
and varnished after printing. Per issue cost depends on how much each
issue costs to produce, and has ranged from $2.50 to $4.25 in the
past. We distribute 5,000 copies all over the nited States,
3,000 in California and the rest distributed through campus bookstores,
newsstands and commercial bookstores in 8 other states.

We are currently accepting advertising from ticket brokers and
other sellers, airlines, travel agents and other interested parties.
Our rates are low and flexible. For a faxed rough of
issue #4's layout and content, email the production manager,

For other information or to subscribe to HWS, contact managing
editor Emma Breacain at:

POB 2176
Sacramento, CA
95812
USA

HWS is primarily a showcase for new and interesting graphic design
techniques. A number of stdent designers collaborate on each issue,
and we are always interested in showcasing the work of other students
and designers. If you are interested in submitting artwork, contact us
either my email or in the mail, and we'll discuss the transmission of
your file.

2. Converters for FLI/FLC

3. Free Tubes, taking requests, new images posted by request

4. JOB: Looking for a Traditional Character Animator

5. ADVICE REQUEST: Compaq Monitor

6. QTW and QEMM7.5

7. Advice Request: What Video Card do I need??

8. ANN: Easy-to-Use Graphics Design Program

9. --- Request a FREE price quote ---

10. Request..globes

11. Graphics software info request

12. Filter workings information requested