gnuplot for MS DOS

Post by Andre Ellio » Sat, 16 Sep 1995 04:00:00

If anyone knows of any ftp sites for MS DOS gnuplot could you please
email me their location. Thanks .

Andre S. Elliott

1. Memory Allocation with MS-DOS/Windows GnuPlot

I have been exploring the possibility of using GnuPlot to plot complex
surfaces on a PC.  I downloaded an MS-DOS version of GnuPLot from a
Finnish site.  However, when I tried typing in

I received the following message:

Can not allocate more than 64k in MS-DOS.

This is frustrating since I have over 300 MB of RAM on my PC.  Is there
any way that I can change these settings or download a version of
GnuPlot that can splot large surface files?

Many thanks in advance,
Peter Likonen.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. POV-PAK v1.0 available for download

3. SUMMARY: 3D renderers for DOS / MS Windows / MS Windows NT

4. Scanline

5. NEED source code to display AVI, for MS DOS and MS/WINDOWS

6. CGA/EGA-emulator

7. MS-DOS vs. IBM DOS, help wanted

8. are there any tutorials for 4dpaint?

9. Compiling programs in MS-DOS using SRGP

10. p-jpeg to jpeg in ms-dos 6.22

11. DeluxePaint for MS-DOS/Linux/UNIX?

12. pbmplus for ms-dos

13. Q:binary format of ms-dos EPS