hope to hear from soonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope to hear from soonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MR OWOLABI IG » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:02:43

DEAR SIR,

With reference to an introduction made of your esteem
firm and person by the commercial attach of commerce
and industry, though my intension was not made know to
him during my enquiry. I do here by wish to
introduced my humble self I am Owolabi  Ige a
legitimate son of the late and former Minister of
justice and the attorney general of the federation who
was assassinated late last year December and now been
buried.

Presently I have some substantial amount of money,
which I intend to invest part of it in your reputable
company. Recently I have come to inherit the sum of
$25million USD from my late and lovely father CHIEF
BOLA IGE of blessed memory who until his death was the
Minister of justice and the attorney general of the
federation who died following the assassination last
year while in office he secretly deposited the above
amount neither in a bank but in a security company in
switzerland Package in two boxes. The boxes were
deposited under pretence that it contained gold and
precious stone and was labelled family treasure.

For reason like the high rate of taxation in Queens
land would not take much toll from it, also not to be
discovered by anyone from the authority after his
retirement.

In absolute sincerity I must tell you that my father
siphoned this money while he was the kingpin of the
country law making body for him and family to have a
better future after retirement. But as faith may have
it he was assassinated and he gave up the ghost.
Following his untimely death, which is not part of his
plan, I decided to keep this information secret to my
self, Since no one is aware of this deposit.

To finally divert this money for my personal use also
for me to live a better live I am seeking your
assistance as a trustworthy foreigner
whom will help me clear this deposit from the security
company for proper investment abroad which will be
well managed. This is because I do not want anyone to
suspect or have any trace or have privileged
information to where the money originated from or to
where it finally deposited.

You have nothing to worry about as my late father has
a very clean and unquestionable reputation during his
tenure.

I am therefore soliciting for your kind assistance to
stand as the beneficiary to clear these funds for me
from the security company since I am privilege to have
the related document to the deposit and the
clearance code within my reach. I would be much
delighted to transfer the full ownership right to your

name because I do not want anyone to know the source
of the money to avoid it being confiscated by the
Nigerian government. Especially now that there is
probe on every sectional head in Government
parastatals who embezzled fund in the last three
years.

Prior to your acceptance of the conditions below, will
facilitate this transaction.

That you treat this with utmost confidentiality and
co-operation.

That you transfer the funds in an account where
taxation will not take much toll on it.
That you will prepare for a trip to the security
company to clear this deposit after the proper change
of ownership to your favour.

If you accept these conditions, upon clearance of this
consignment from the security company I shall
compensate your assistance and effort with
25%of the total amount while the remaining will be
used for proper investment plan in your country as
earlier mentioned and also to purchase a
luxury apartment abroad for my convenience.

Upon your urgent response to this proposal I shall
commence immediately on the procedure to finalize this
within 10 days since I hope to be abroad soon for a
new life.

Please I humbly request for your assistance because my
future depends on this.

I anticipate your urgent response to this mutual
proposition.

Thanks,

Best regards,

MR OWOLABI  IGE

hope to hear from soonest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MR OWOLABI IG » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:13:32

[...]

1. The (soon to be, I hope) POVRay Resource Center.

Hi people,
        I am trying to set up a POVRay website ("not another one" I hear you all
cry), but one with a difference and that's were you lot come into the
picture. It's going to be called the POVRay Resource Center and I want it
to be THE place to come for all things POVRay. Okay, here's the low-down :
I need URLs, URLs and more URLs - anything POVRay related. I'll be
splitting it up into sections, I plan currently to have the following
sections (not in any particular order):

        1) Plugins.
        2) Galleries.
        3) Modellers.
        4) Utilities.
        5) Tutorials.
        6) Objects.
        7) Cool links.

        To start with it'll probably just be a long list of links - made to look a
bit more interesting than that, obviously, but I also have some cunning
plans for the future....

        So, e-mail me (address below) or post up as many URLs, ideas, suggestions
you can think of and I'll let you all know when it's opening.

--
Scott Hill

Software Engineer (and all round nice guy)

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convicing people he didn't
exist..."
                                                                - Verbal Kent.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.

2. Work with 48Bit-/64Bit-Bitmap?

3. With HOPE for your HELP

4. CU SeeMe????????

5. site fixed...I hope

6. Spotting questions

7. I hope this belongs here :-)

8. where is gl.h? win95

9. Still Hoping, For Feed back

10. I hope your comment

11. (long) Volume Sculpting project - Hope for suggestions.

12. The Last Hope

13. setStereoViewing: hope for crosseyed stereo?