pslatex - default size

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:16:49

hello,

which is the default size of the pslatex terminal?
why is this information not contained in the gnuplot help file?

thanks!

klaus

pslatex - default size

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:22:33

> which is the default size of the pslatex terminal?

5 by 3 inches

Quote:> why is this information not contained in the gnuplot help file?

Because nobody put it in there.

pslatex - default size

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:49:41

>> which is the default size of the pslatex terminal?

> 5 by 3 inches

>> why is this information not contained in the gnuplot help file?

> Because nobody put it in there.

where did you get this (all) information(s)?

klaus

pslatex - default size

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:39:07

> where did you get this (all) information(s)?

By looking into the source code, of course.  And by some experiments
of my own, like with that {$ k= 1 $} thingy.  This is open source
software after all, and I do happen to know it quite well ;-P

1. sizing pslatex plots from within latex?

I know using the gnuplot size command works for pslatex terminals but is
there a way to rescale a pslatex figure from within latex?

Thanks, Rik.
--

Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of British Columbia, Canada

2. K-Means algorithm

3. Size of characters in pslatex,pstex

4. 3ds Mags??

5. Pslatex size option - Does it work?

6. Wanted: FTP sites for computer graphics source code

7. Symbol size with pslatex

8. Size of pslatex figures

9. pslatex, font size, distance: numbers/axis.

10. Illustrator 7.0: Default paper size to A4

11. change default size of file open/save dialog?

12. Default new file size?