info-gnuplot-digest V1 #2062

Post by gavin buxt » Thu, 29 May 2003 22:21:51

So my question is can I us the postscript

Quote:> terminal and superscripts.

yes, the first thing to do is use postscript enhanced,
i.e. something like this....

set term post dashed blacktext "Helvetica" 25 enhanced
landscape

...and then you can simply put superscripts in like
this....

set xtics ("1x10^{3}" 1000)

.. for example. The enhanced option is pretty cool -
there is documentation out there on the web with all
the postscript fonts for doing greek letters and such.

Hope this helps,

Gavin.

]]]]

1. info-gnuplot-digest V1 #2094

Hi,

You can control the size of the plotting using xrange
and yrange, which gives you the limits, or bounds, of
your plot. And if you want them to look the same then
you can use set xtics to put the tics where you want,
and also whatever you want. For example....

set xrange[0:10]
set yrange[0:10]
set xtics ("low" 0, "medium" 5, "high" 10)

Set size only changes the size of the graph relative
to the paper, for example if you want to try and make
it look square or something. Hope this helps.....

Gavin.

]]]]

2. video drivers

3. info-gnuplot-digest V1 #2070