Please help

Post by Lars Hecki » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:Brandon Stout writes:
> Linux 6.0

 Which distribution?

Quote:> version 3.7
> patch level 0

 Preinstalled or self-compiled?

Quote:> I am having major difficulties printing anything out onto my screen.  I
> tried to plot [-6:6] sin(x) just to test the system and I received no
> graph.  All that outputted to the screen was a whole bunch of numbers.  I

 Are you running gnuplot under X or on the console?

Quote:> have tried different terminal types and nothing seems to work.  I might be
> altering the term.h file wrong but then again I have tried many different
> configs here as well.  What am I doing wrong?

 Is the X11 terminal showing up if you type

gnuplot> set term

 ? If the XFree86-devel package is not installed when you compile
 gnuplot, the X11 driver is not included.

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. Live video in a LW animation

3. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!

4. REFRACT.MPG - 9 OF 11

5. Help Please,,,,Please Help

6. Please I need the worlds help!

7. Looking For Help....Please - please-help.doc [1/1]

8. setting up a shortcut

9. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

10. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Please,please,please help, with sugar on top

12. Help, Help please Help

13. Animation Please Please Help