European Water Management News

Post by J A van de Kraat » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:40:52

Dear Colleague,

Our journal, European Water Management, the official journal of the European Water Association (EWA), has started a free e-mail news service.

If you subscribe, you get weekly a mail with press releases, etc. concerning water (management, research, policy, industry, etc.).

It is completely free for all people working in the water sector in its broadest sense.

Unsubscribing later is as easy, just send me a mail with "Unsubscribe European Water Management News" in the subject line.
I am looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,
Jan van de Kraats
Institute for Inland Water Treatment and Waste Water Treatment (RIZA)

European Water Management
Official Journal of the European Water Association (EWA)
Editor-in-Chief
Drs J A van de Kraats
Institute for Inland Water Management
and Waste Water Treatment (RIZA)
PO Box 17
8200 AA Lelystad
The Netherlands
Tel +31 320 298 793
Fax +31 320 280883

Private Fax +15308844520

Drs Jan A van de Kraats
Editor-in-Chief European Water Management
INSTITUTE FOR INLAND WATER MANAGEMENT
AND WASTE WATER TREATMENT(RIZA)
Lelystad,
The Netherlands