How to set the Line - Titles outside the View ?

How to set the Line - Titles outside the View ?

Post by Daniel Flinkman » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Dear all,

I have a statistic running with 6 Lines in a 2D Area.

Since the lines can go through the whole part of the
Box its not so nice to have the Titles inside the
Box ...

How can I set the titles e.g. above the chart ?

I have GP 3.7.1
and using png as terminal.

Nice would be like following

                  -- Title 1
                  -- Title 2
                  -- Title 3
                  -- ...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++/+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++/++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++/+++
+++++++++----+++++++++++/++++
++++++++/+++++\++++++++/+++++
++++---/+++++++\++++++/++++++
+++/++++++++++++\++++/+++++++
++/++++++++++++++\++/++++++++
+/++++++++++++++++\/+++++++++

thanks alot,

Daniel

How to set the Line - Titles outside the View ?

Post by Dick Crawfor » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I have a statistic running with 6 Lines in a 2D Area.

>Since the lines can go through the whole part of the
>Box its not so nice to have the Titles inside the
>Box ...

>How can I set the titles e.g. above the chart ?

>I have GP 3.7.1

Take a look at "set key" in the on-line "help" or the manual . . . it has
options for specifying the location of the key by coordinates, corner, or
outside.  The last of these is limited to putting the key to the right or
below the plot.  If you want to place it elsewhere, use the explicit
coordinate scheme and also use the explicit "set _margin" command (the blank
should be filled with "t", "b", "l" or "r") to ensure that there's adequate
room.

1. Help, data line's title covers data line

When I plot each data line on the same graph with tile, the title appears
on the right top corner. How can I move those titles into other postions?

                                                        Thanks
                                                        Joe

2. again Mathtype 4.0 and Pagemaker 6.5

3. Boundary box inside or outside viewing volume

4. wired animation

5. Q: Feedback of vertices outside the view frustrum?

6. Paint Shop 8 Beta now available on JASC FTP Server!

7. How to set current raster position outside window ?

8. Newbie queston: How to draw ellipse in OpenGL?

9. Slow Navigation with Shapes outside view

10. Tracing around outside of a shape made of line- and arc segments

11. Finding straight lines 2 - Really no idea outside ?

12. Glut Window- Set no-border (no- title)

13. passing variables to text strings like set title