Invitation 29223

Post by Dave » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:46:23

A friend invited you on a Blind Date!

Click here to confirm or reschedule your date:
http://4-chat-with-me.com/confirm/?oc=50798542

The FREE dating web site
CREATED BY WOMEN

Click here if you do not wish to be invited again:
http://4-chat-with-me.com/remove/?oc=50798541

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. The invitation to cooperation in IT branch

To whom it may concern:

      "US-CIS Bridge Inc." is seeking partners in computer industry.
Our company develops software in former soviet republics using
domestic programmers. Due to the small market opportunities in
such countries, our force does not have enough workload.
      We can use such resource to help others with their projects,
even projects with tight deadlines. We have hundreds of people
at our disposal right now and number may increase, if necessary.
       All our developers are highly qualified professionals in various
software development areas.

    We are offering you an opportunity to help us to find projects
for us.

        We are willing to discuss your commissions on individual basis.

Julia Mullens  - USA

Vladimir Yefremov  - Ukraine

2. jpeg/jfif for DOS?

3. An open invitation to CG webmasters

4. PSP 6 How to get rid of Red Eye?

5. Invitation - Inspirations art club

6. how save windows desktop

7. Invitation to PumaPaint

8. Velocity Graph

9. Invitation for picture editors

10. Invitation Art

11. *** Graphics-Competitions *** at the Mekka/Symposium'97 Demo Party - Official Invitation File V2.1

12. Invitation

13. Beta Test Invitation