Boost Your Customers

Post by Anna » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 02:48:00

E-mail Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
promote your products and services.

We offer a complete E-mail Marketing solution with quality service and
the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

1. Targeted E-mail Addresses

We can supply targeted e-mail addresses according to your requirements,
which are compiled only on your order, such as region / country / field /
occupation / Domain Name etc. We will customize your customer e-mail
addresses.

* We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Targeted Mailing

If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending
out targeted e-mails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted
e-mails. We will do it for you! We can send your e-mail message to your
targeted customers.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of e-mail marketing software. For more
details, you can refer to our web site: http://www.aid-biz.com

Our services will help you get more business opportunities.

Regards!

Mr Anna
www.aid-biz.com
Customer Support

E-mail Marketing, at Great Fees.

]]]]

1. Boost your portfolio!!!!!

Boost your portfolio by helping me on my games programming project.

your input towards the game is appreciate, you'll be able to speak
your mind on the best ways to handle the artwork

e-mail me if you are interested and for project info.

thank you

George Etienne

2. PS 5.5 & Scaling Pictures

3. Q: Radius Video Cards and Clock-Boosting

4. CGM Computer Graphics Metafile format

5. SPEED--best ways to boost a PM6100?

6. looking for color temp -> RGB

7. POV speed boost for 68040

8. Can anyone run this part 2

9. Boost your portfolio!!!!!

10. SPEED--best ways to boost a PM6100AV?

11. POV speed boost for 68040