pslatex - set label

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:50:57

hello,

i have a problem with the justification of the label (pslatex terminal):

set label '{$ k = 1 $}' at 1,1 <left|right|center>

effect. why?

klaus

pslatex - set label

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:12:24

> hello,
> i have a problem with the justification of the label (pslatex terminal):
> set label '{$ k = 1 $}' at 1,1 <left|right|center>
> effect. why?

Because of the pair of { } you put around the text.  Don't do that,
and it'll work.

1. pslatex y axis label

Is there a way to make the y axis label appear vertical (parallel to the
y axis) insted of being horizontal when using the pslatex terminal.
I've been told by some one that in the earlier versions(before 3.5) he
was able to have verticle labels.

2. Fire GL 1 with Maya

3. tics labels + splot + pslatex

4. Technical Illustration FAQ (v 1.1.1)

5. pslatex, \label{fig:xxx}

6. LightWave Particles

7. set term pslatex aux (again)

8. Point projection over a Bezier

9. set term pslatex aux

10. 2 Set of Labels on the X-axis?

11. Set colors for label

12. splot: set size 0.5 / labels collide with graphic

13. set label help