AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

Post by bluei.. » Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New Jersey, 08052,
1-800-810-4330.   This list will NOT be sold.  All addresses
are automatically added to our remove list.

Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?  Kuppler Graphics would like to
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items such as imprinted
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any fundraising activity
(church, school, business etc.)

We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices are great!

Click reply to email us or call 1-800-810-4330 for more info

Bill
Kuppler Graphics

1. AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New Jersey, 08052,
1-800-810-4330.   This list will NOT be sold.  All addresses
are automatically added to our remove list.

Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?  Kuppler Graphics would like to
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items such as imprinted
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any fundraising activity
(church, school, business etc.) We also can provide you with quality embroidery.

We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices are great!

Click reply to email us or call 1-800-810-4330 for more info

Bill
Kuppler Graphics

2. Change of Servers

3. NewTek at T.S. Computers Feb 2&3

4. Ygl-3.1 graphics Library

5. Corel Family & Friends

6. surface subdivision

7. Default OS Icon for Application

8. Need model of Golf Shirt or Polo Shirt

9. Transfers for T-shirts & Shorts

10. T-shirts w/PS & Epson 800