position of "title" in gnuplot

Post by Weiguang S » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:50:03

Hi there,

Each time I use 'plot', the "title"s of my data will be put at the upper-right
corner of the figure. Is there a way to change this behavior, e.g., to put it
at the bottom-right corner?

I read the "help plot:title" section but couldn't find a solution.

Thanks very much.
Weiguang

1. Changing "Gnuplot" Frame Title

Hi,

I am using gnuplot on the UNIX (SUN OS) platform.
My application opens a number of gnuplot windows.
I would like to modify the "Gnuplot" title which
appears at the top of each window with something
like: Plot #1, Plot #2, etc.   Is this possible?

As a work-around I am now doing:
set title "Plot #1"
but, if possible, I would prefer to see the title
at the top of the frame.

Thanks.

2. Post modern? Deconstructionalist?

3. popen("gnuplot", "w")

4. 3D file formats

5. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

6. Visual Reality Commentary???...

7. Titles for IBM+Converter"VGA-TV"

8. float/double

9. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

10. moving/rotating the "eye" position

11. "Vector" command in Gnuplot

12. sometimes my gnuplot does not understand "\"

13. Using gnuplot as a "child process"