pslatex, font size, distance: numbers/axis.

pslatex, font size, distance: numbers/axis.

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:43:05

hello,

if i chose the font size 10 (pslatex), the numbers of the x- and y-axis are
very close to the axis?

how ca i achieve a normal good looking distance between the numbers and the
axis?

thanks!

klaus

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:21:11

> if i chose the font size 10 (pslatex), the numbers of the x- and y-axis are
> very close to the axis?

How exactly did you "choose" that size?

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:51:29

> How exactly did you "choose" that size?

set terminal pslatex color solid auxfile 11

klaus

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:53:46

>> if i chose the font size 10 (pslatex), the numbers of the x- and
>> y-axis are very close to the axis?

> How exactly did you "choose" that size?

set terminal pslatex color solid auxfile 10

sorry!

klaus

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:57:00

>> if i chose the font size 10 (pslatex), the numbers of the x- and
>> y-axis are very close to the axis?

> How exactly did you "choose" that size?

set terminal pslatex color solid auxfile 10

klaus

1. bigger font for numbers on axes

Hello fellow gnuplotters,

After reading quite some documentation I still haven't found out how to
choose a bigger font size for the numbers on the x- and y-axes. It is
possible to change it for the x- and y- labels, but is there an option for
the numbers as well? I would also like to have a bigger font size for the
key as well. The reason is, that the resulting picture will be scaled down
and the numbers and the key are far too tiny to be readable.

Another issue related to this topic: Does anyone know how to make the
bounding box of the postscript output just the necessary size other than
using "set ?margin", which unfortunately doesn't do the trick?

Thanks in advance,
Hermann

2. CMYK to printer....blech!

3. distance between tic labels and tics, font size in multiplot mode

4. How do I use .rendribrc?

5. pslatex y axis label

6. D3DX8: Hardware processing slowdown problem

7. sizing pslatex plots from within latex?

8. jpg in cb3

9. Size of characters in pslatex,pstex

10. Pslatex size option - Does it work?

11. Symbol size with pslatex