http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/gnuplot/email_info.html

Post by John M. Ballinge » Sun, 20 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Is the 'set timefmt' implemented in Gnuplot v3.5 or must I get v3.6 ?

thanks a bunch - John

1. Page evaluation: http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~binde/soyuz/

http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~binde/soyuz/

This page is a page I did for a professor here at Swarthmore.  He's
interested in a page that looks good, is easy to use, and yet is
compatible across a wide range of browsers and platforms: this research
organization (post-communist cultural studies) has members in many
countries with varying computer access.

If anyone has time, I'd be interested in an evaluation of this page on
those grounds.  I tend to try to make my personal pages portable across
browser, platform, and hardware, but this is the first time it has been
very important.

--
Melissa Binde

Outside the Asylum: http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~binde

2. Zeta fonts

3. http://www.uncg.edu/~kehoff/kenny/vrend/spanarr.html

4. New Rendering System [spoof!]

5. www.cs.unc.edu/~eberly/index.html

6. Compiling beta242 for Windows

7. HIDE HTML / FREE TOOL at http://www.mygale.org/~rzr/shop/jammer.htm

8. Difference between cross-product and dot-product

9. FS: http://www.mint.net/chill/scorchers.html

10. Denton's Animated Images - http://www.iwl.net/customers/denton/animate/animated.html

11. Im becoming famous http://www.shadow.net/~critta66/ray.html

12. http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html