new version??

Post by George Hs » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I noticed that gnuplot 3.5 is rather old, and I've seen info on 3.6.  How recent is this info.  Thanks.
Besides the fact that I can't seem to get the term "sun" to work, everthing else works great.

George

1. PBM+ version/new version (?)

What is the most current verson of PBM+?  The last one that I'm able to find is
circa 1991 (with a few patches in that same year.)  Has anyone (other than me
heard that there was a /newer/ version somewhere?

Jeffrey E. Hundstad
AS/400 System/Network Adminstrator
Mankato State University
Mankato Minnesota, USA
44 8'N 93 59'W

2. exporting to Word

3. convert new version to older version

4. http://www.lovenote.net/cyrillic3d

5. New version of TequilaScream - Version 0.99

6. Visit NYC's CyberGallery 66's current show before it is too late

7. Now3D new Version and new pages

8. what is a good playback/2D animation program?

9. New version of ray tracing bibliography now available, at new site

10. Now3D new Version and new pages