gplot371 tiny text in input window?

Post by news.verizon.ne » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:05:50

How do I change the text size and font of the gnuplot input window console.
It is difficult to read the commands you type in.  I am using Win XP.
Thanks.

Peter

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:11:58

> How do I change the text size and font of the gnuplot input window console.
> It is difficult to read the commands you type in.  I am using Win XP.

Right-click into the window, select "Choose Font..." and use the
dialog that pops up.  Once you're satisfied with the result, you can
right-click again, and "Update wgnuplot.ini" to store the new
settings.

gplot371 tiny text in input window?

Post by news.verizon.ne » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:24:16

that was easy, thank you.

> > How do I change the text size and font of the gnuplot input window
console.
> > It is difficult to read the commands you type in.  I am using Win XP.

> Right-click into the window, select "Choose Font..." and use the
> dialog that pops up.  Once you're satisfied with the result, you can
> right-click again, and "Update wgnuplot.ini" to store the new
> settings.

> --

> Even if all the snow were burnt, ashes would remain.

1. KEYFRAMING TEXT: can you add text from input file to animation

I have a complex model that reads in keyframing information from a
large input file and accurately moves all the objects through their
correct paths. GREAT, everything works fine... now I've been asked to
add enhancements to the animation, specifically: I want to read text
from my keyframing input file and print it to the screen as part of
the animation.  Is this possible? I know that the preview can report
frame numbers to the screen via some special keyscripting function.

     I can think of two ways to do this
     1) create objects ahead of time with the predifined text mapped on
     them and then move them into view during the flic via a line in the
     keyframing input file.
     2) create a separate animation with the text objects and overlay the
     two animations via video posting.

Both of these ideas seem very awkward to me and I suspect there are
easier ways to do this.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

2. Lightwave 5.6 point limitation problem

3. Can't antialias tiny text?

4. Need info for some nifty tricks

5. Tiny text solution

6. 512*512*8 image in C++Builder

7. **Looking for Tiny Window-Like Features C Lib**

8. Tips RE:computer game artists c/o Ionstorm

9. Help:Text input in Cinema 4D is impossible with MacOS 8.5

10. pop-up text input in gl

11. A scientific graphing package that will accept text files as input

12. How to input special text characters?

13. Input/Text Box problem...