Australasian Alias Animators

Post by James Roge » Wed, 14 Jun 1995 04:00:00

We are currently looking for Animators in Australia/NZ who have production
experience on PowerAnimator for a interesting and challenging project (at
least 7 months work, maybe more). If you think this person is you please
email right away, we'd like to hear from you.

--James Rogers

--
Photon Stockman - Visual Effects Design and Production
Telephone: +61.7.55.88.67.76 or Fax: +61.7.55.88.67.75

1. Alias Animator V's Alias PowerAnimator

Alias Animator V's Alias PowerAnimator,

Can someone give me a run down on what PA has taht
Animator hasn't.

Is Animator/Animator Lite or whatever it's called
worth it if it doesn't give you all the features
that are in even lower end apps like Lightwave, Max?
I gather it has all those features at least. Plus
more with the PA modules.

Cheers,

Geoff Suttor
Animator.
Digital Video Productions Australia.

http://www.powerup.com.au/~gefbec

2. Free PS plotting library

3. Inquiry about Australasian Computer Animation Schools

4. Windows Metafile Help

5. Program that converts FLI/FLC files into self playing EXE's

6. Alias animator needed

7. xdart.1.0 available for HP 9000/710 (Snake)

8. Alias Wavefront Power Animator V8

9. hiring experienced Alias animator > San Francisco

10. Alias animator needed for full time position.

11. ??? ALIAS ANIMATOR ?????????????