Radiosity, Plug-ins?

Post by Diego Velasc » Mon, 02 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Is there any way that Alias can do radiosity? Plus, are there any plug-in
modules out there alla 3-D Studio? Seems to me that Radiosity would be
essential for stills and industrial design work (er even architecture stuff!).
I'm just beguiled that Alias can't do it (if it can't)!

Radiosity, Plug-ins?

Post by Dong Ki » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

With enough planning and a good eye, you can fake radiosity for static objects through luminance ramps in the
shaders.

Dong Kim

digital camerastand, compositing, 3d animation guy
I'm thinking, but nothing's happening...

http://www.pacificnet.net/~dkim

213-555-yah right!!!