Jellyfish tutorial

Post by Justin Cas » Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:33:50

Can anyone tell me where I can find the jellyfish tutorial, I've seen it
before but can't for the life of me find it now!!
There's a picture of it on the openeing help page for version 3.0.

Thanks.

Jellyfish tutorial

Post by Baski » Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:51:17

I'm not sure where Alias released it originally, but this person has it
posted (in PDF form) on her site.

http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~simba/maya/tutorials/Jellyfish.pdf

Best,
Jason

Jellyfish tutorial

Post by Justin Cas » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:29:40

Thank you!!

Quote:> I'm not sure where Alias released it originally, but this person has it
> posted (in PDF form) on her site.

> http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~simba/maya/tutorials/Jellyfish.pdf

> Best,
> Jason

Jellyfish tutorial

Post by ArtCenter » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:11:18

It's from "A Taste of Maya Cd-Rom" There are other interesting tutorials
available on that CD.

Quote:> Can anyone tell me where I can find the jellyfish tutorial, I've seen it