Help Me!! I need a File!!

Post by Rich Johnso » Thu, 29 May 1997 04:00:00

Please help.  I need a file to run my graphics arts program.  The program
is Photo Finish 3.0  I bought it w/ the CPU so of course there are no
disks.  I need the file "ZDIALOG.DLL"  If you have this file I would be
most appreciative.  Please search your drive.

Thankyou very much
Rich

1. Help Me!! I need a File!!

Please help.  I need a file to run my graphics arts program.  The program
is Photo Finish 3.0  I bought it w/ the CPU so of course there are no
disks.  I need the file "ZDIALOG.DLL"  If you have this file I would be
most appreciative.  Please search your drive.

Thankyou very much
Rich

2. Soap Bubble refractions: In PovRay?

3. NEED Mac program that does TERNARY DIAGRAMS

4. Granite as per specifications

5. Need help in converting Mac EPS files to IBM EPS files

6. Objects taking on background color????

7. Need help converting Mac EPS files to IBM EPS files

8. I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

9. Need Help - 2 PM files to Win 95 Print-To-File

10. HELP NEEDED: IGES Protocol/File Format Header and/or Code Needed