VRML again

Post by D. Schwan » Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

some weeks ago I asked for an opportunity to export Maya-Objects into
VRML and was told, that there would be an export module for Maya 2.5.
Now the update has arrived and was installed by my system administrator.

But I can find no opportunity for the vrml-export. Where exactly can I
find it? I do not know, if the sysop has installed the whole package and
where he puts the update information. :-(

Of course, he is not here, eighter. :-(

VRML again

Post by Edgar Trem » Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:00:00

go to
 window / general editors / plug-in manager and select vrml2export

cu Edgar

--
contact:

electronical:

 icq: 25917519

voice:
 +43 676 473 22 05

VRML again

Post by Dorrit Schwan » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> go to
>  window / general editors / plug-in manager and select vrml2export

> cu Edgar

Thanks.

VRML again

Post by The_Zi » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

You need to turn it on in the Plug-In Manager...

1. Never write a VRML file by hand again...

Generate VRML programatically from Visual Basic, C/C++, Java Delphi or
even MS Excel! with VRDev.

VRDev is a suite of ActiveX components for MS Windows developers that
will give you access to all VRML 2.0 nodes PLUS over 48
business-oriented proto nodes including HeadsUp Displays, database
connectivity, charts and 3D equivalents of standard user interface
items like radio button groups, sliders, checkboxes and more...

Everyone's used the old WYSIWYG VRML editors, but they don't let you
program dynamic VRML.

With VRDev, you may now write applications that generate dynamic VRML,
driven by database connectivity, user input or interaction with other
COM based applications like those in Microsoft Office.

Check it out...  <http://em7.com>

2. Electronics Blowout!

3. More VRML and Offscreen Rendering (again)

4. Interval Analysis + LG-surfaces algorithms

5. Again and again the same thing - please help!

6. ATI Ultra Pro driver for OS/2

7. Hey JACK!!! re KPT3 dll files again AGAIN

8. p200 or AMD K6 ?

9. IPAS TRADING (again&again)

10. IPAS TRADING again and again

11. error-2 again and again... :)

12. glGenTexture problem again again!

13. VRML->STL and STL->VRML: STLpack(1.2) software