CG Character Animation and Motion Capture

CG Character Animation and Motion Capture

Post by Gordon Camero » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Firstly - apologies for crosspost, and if you have already seen this
note. I'll keep it short - basically, myself and a few others have
organised a panel for SIGGRAPH97 on CG Character Animation and Motion
Capture, where we aim to discuss the many aspects, concerns and issues.

Before this happens, we have an online discussion going at
        http://www.siggraph.org/cgi-bin/s97/WebX.cgi

where you are very welcome !

All the best,

        -G.

--

day

although
~ Editor, SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics     \  -      I observe I don't
figure
~ R&D, Performance Animation, SOFTIMAGE   \ in any of the
headlines........
~ Mocap vs CG Char Anim at :

Post by Tareq Mirz » Thu, 22 May 1997 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Firstly - apologies for crosspost, and if you have already seen this
> note. I'll keep it short - basically, myself and a few others have
> organised a panel for SIGGRAPH97 on CG Character Animation and Motion
> Capture, where we aim to discuss the many aspects, concerns and issues.

> Before this happens, we have an online discussion going at
>         http://www.siggraph.org/cgi-bin/s97/WebX.cgi

> where you are very welcome !

> All the best,

>         -G.

Hey...I think I signed up for that panel:)

--
Tareq
Digital Monkey ... all around flunky.

http://service.ogi.com/staff/tareq (moving soon)

1. CG Character Animation and Motion Capture

[...]

2. Offscreen Renderer

3. MAYA 1.5

4. badassgraphics.com

5. Announce: SIGGRAPH96 SIG on Motion Capture and Character Animation

6. Big problem with a/poise lamp anim!!!

7. REMINDER: Announce: SIGGRAPH96 SIG on Character Animation and Motion Capture Devices

8. Announce: SIGGRAPH96 SIG on Motion Capture and Character Animation

9. Visit CG-Char's Board on 3D CG Character Animation (shared)