Anyone have MacRenderman or EIAS?

Post by Patti L » Mon, 21 Aug 1995 04:00:00

If anyone has one of these programs for the mac please send me some mail
I'd like to talk with you

Anyone have MacRenderman or EIAS?

Post by Howard » Mon, 21 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>>Anyone have MacRenderman or EIAS?>>

Yikes. Reminds me of that commercial where the maitre D' of yuppyish
restaurant calls out asking if anybody in the restaurant has a Jeep
Wrangler or something like that since there's one in the parking lot with
its lights on, and everybody in the restaurant heads for the door to see
if its theirs.

A specific question about these tools might get you a more useful
response.
-H

Post by Alan Bouc » Tue, 22 Aug 1995 04:00:00

> >>Anyone have MacRenderman or EIAS?>>

> Yikes. Reminds me of that commercial where the maitre D' of yuppyish
> restaurant calls out asking if anybody in the restaurant has a Jeep
> Wrangler or something like that since there's one in the parking lot with
> its lights on, and everybody in the restaurant heads for the door to see
> if its theirs.

> A specific question about these tools might get you a more useful
> response.

Perhaps asking in an appropriate newsgroup like comp.sys.mac.graphics
would generate a useful response. Specific questions asked in an area
frequented by people who actually know something about the issue in
question always help.

--

       New York, New York

Post by Dong Ki » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>Perhaps asking in an appropriate newsgroup like comp.sys.mac.graphics
>would generate a useful response. Specific questions asked in an area
>frequented by people who actually know something about the issue in
>question always help.

>--

>       New York, New York

Yes, I have and use both.  But like others have pointed out, this is the
Alias newsgroup.  E mail me if you have any specifc questions.

Dong Kim

digital camerastand, compositing, 3d animation guy
I'm thinking, but nothing's happening...

www.pacificnet.net/~dkim (under heavy construction)

213-555-yah right!!!