Merge Multiple Edges?

Post by Anasta » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi i am trying to Merge Multiple egdes but nothing happend :-/ i have 2
separate Polyobject i have combined them as it told in the Tutorial but"
"wanring:no egdes were mered. Open Script editor for Detaljs" what am i
doing wrong?

/A

ps:all the egdes are selected on both poly halfs.

Merge Multiple Edges?

Post by Anasta » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Opps sorry i forgot the normals :-)

/A

Quote:> Hi i am trying to Merge Multiple egdes but nothing happend :-/ i have 2
> separate Polyobject i have combined them as it told in the Tutorial but"
> "wanring:no egdes were mered. Open Script editor for Detaljs" what am i
> doing wrong?

> /A

> ps:all the egdes are selected on both poly halfs.

1. HELP!Bevelling the edges of Multiple Polygons ( Multiple Polygon Bevel Question Addendum )

Hello People,
This may have just been asked and answered by the Multiple Polygon
Bevel question but...

Problem..

Imagine I have an non-Flat irregular surface ( we'll use a curved
surface such as a ball for this example.

I then stencil in a shape ( say a triangle ) to this surface and then
Smoothshift it out so that the raised bit relates to the curved
surface form.

I then want to bevel the edges of these polygons so that only the
three sides of the polygons shifted out ( ie the upper faces ) have a
bevel.

If I just bevel it all inner polygons are beveled too.

I do have  awork round for this already but it involves building face
over the Bevelled trenches and then sudividing to get a middle point
and then welding and tidying up ( it works better than it sounds )

I just wanted to know if theres a quicker way such as the Bevel
LScript ( which I don't have -Can anyone send me it please?

Thanx in advance,

Seizure,

WIGGZ.
" Bright Light Bright Light "

2. drawing an arrow

3. Bevelling the edges of Multiple Polygons ( Multiple Polygon Bevel Question Addendum )

4. RENDER ENGINES & LW

5. How do i merge the edges of a selection into another images

6. splot question

7. fuzzy edges where two graphics merge - help pls

8. Merging 2 quad edge structures

9. Window frames (merging multiple images)

10. copying and pasting multiple layers w/o merging?

11. Merging or importing multiple WRL's

12. Merge Multiple Max Files