Simple mel UI scripting question: radioButtonGrp

Simple mel UI scripting question: radioButtonGrp

Post by TomRydbe » Thu, 29 May 2003 00:30:02

Hi,

I'm trying to create a vertically-oriented RadioButtonGrp, but can't seem to
get it to work.

For example, I'm trying to do two columns of radio button groups like this:

Radio Group1 Label      Radio Group2 Label
(o) Option 1            (o) Option 1
(  ) Option 2           (  ) Option 2
(  ) Option 3           (  ) Option 3

I have the MEL Scripting for Maya Animators book and, for testing purposes,
tried doing a single column radio button group:
string $myWindow = `window`;
columnLayout;
$myRadioButtonGrp = `radioButtonGrp -numberOfRadioButtons 3
                                -label "Radio Button Label"
                                -labelArray3 "Option 1" "Option 2" "Option 3"
                                -select 1`;
showWindow $myWindow;

Any ideas anyone?  Thanks,

- Tom

Simple mel UI scripting question: radioButtonGrp

Post by TomRydbe » Thu, 29 May 2003 23:53:29

I have my answer.

I received a good suggestion for my question on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/melscripting/

- Tom

1. MEL UI Scripting question

Hi,

I just have a general question. Is there some type of scrolling listbox UI
component available via the mel scripting language? For example, the interface
for the Paint Skin Weights tool in Maya has a scrolling list box that displays
joint names.  How would you display a selectable scrolling list box using MEL?

Thanks,

- Tom

2. untriple ?

3. Help with some simple MEL script PLZ

4. How to run LW 4.0 on Amiga under NTSC?

5. mel script question

6. MAX Scripts

7. Hot key or MEL script question

8. simple question about MEL