Alias Upgrade Purchases?

Post by dans » Sun, 13 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I was wondering if anyone has had luck/experience with buying upgrades to
Alias rather than paying the yearly maintenance fees? Can it be done? Does
it save any money? I don't need $3,300 maintenance...just the upgrades! Any
comments?

Thanks, Chris

Alias Upgrade Purchases?

Post by Leo Duquett » Tue, 15 Aug 1995 04:00:00

We've tried to upgrade with Alias in the past in the manner you
suggest.  Their point (which I now agree with) is that the maintenance
fee IS the cost for upgrading.  They WERE however, kind enough to offer
us an update to the current version for only the cost of the past
maintenance, something they were under no obligation to do.  They have
also had a tendency with us to be willing to negotiate on the issue.
See if you can get them to give you a better price.

1. Purchased coreldraw6, should I upgrade to 8?

Hi
I purchased full vers corel draw 6 for good price (i think). should i upgrade
it right away, and does anyone know how much to upgrade?
I am running win 98 on 400mhz w/128ram
THANKS for your opinions as usual!

2. Caching RAM vs. Ultra DMA

3. ALIAS SKETCH! UPGRADE NEWS

4. bla

5. Upgrade to Alias Sketch 2.0?

6. "3D_Spanish"... 24 horas al dia de Informacion 3D.

7. MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA.........

8. confoozed!

9. FS: Alias wavefront PowerAnimator 8.0 w/ manuals and learning Alias video

10. Alias to Anti-alias???

11. ALIAS MAYA ALIAS MAYA............