How to read FLI?FLC files on Unix system ?

How to read FLI?FLC files on Unix system ?

Post by Philippe BRIDOU » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I work on station HP with HP-UX 9.05, so unix system.

I want to read FLI/FLC files on this system. How could I do ?
Does someone know a freeware executable ?
Or an server of graphic animation softwares on unix ?

thanks
philippe

How to read FLI?FLC files on Unix system ?

Post by Shane » Wed, 13 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

I am running the same system as you...and I just attended an HP users
group meeting last month....HP offers a software package called
MPower....and it is the full multi-media software for the HP-UX
environment....talk to your HP dealer for information on it....It is a
really cool application....if you are using PRO/E and other modelling
tools...I am not sure if it reads/imports FLIs but I am sure your dealer
will be able to tell you....
Good Luck
Shane Moorhead
realDESIGN
London, Ontario, Canada

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS!!!