Particles don't show in rendering.....

Post by Ragna » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

  I'm trying to render a scene with Blobby s/w particles.  The "Render
into new window" function shows them fine....but if I start a batch
render or a commando line render I don't get any particles.  Any idea?

 Ragnar

Particles don't show in rendering.....

Post by jldevo » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

check your render settings for the camera/perspective and make
sure render visible is enabled. (see docs)

Quote:> Hi,

>   I'm trying to render a scene with Blobby s/w particles.  The "Render
> into new window" function shows them fine....but if I start a batch
> render or a commando line render I don't get any particles.  Any idea?

>  Ragnar

Particles don't show in rendering.....

Post by A Tool F » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

also make sure that you are rendering all frames from the dynamics simulation
start point.  If you don't, the render won't run up the particle simulation

1. ZDepth in Hardware Rendered Particles Don't Work

Ok this is a bit of silly question,

I'm trying to render out hardware particles, I'm using multi-streak particle
types, and I'd also like to render out a ZDepth channel with it.   Yes, I've
toggled on the "Write ZDepth" attribute and I've rendered to Zdepth friendly
formats (rla and iff) but the z channel always turns up blank.
Incidentally, I have no problem with rendering ZDepth information using the
software renderer.

This sounds an awful lot like a pretty critical bug.  Is there a workaround
or is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance,

----
Mark Ainslie
Animatorus Tridimentia Canadianum

2. transition to mac platform

3. Problem - Lighting effects styles (don't show up and can't save)

4. Basic 3D Perspective formular wanted

5. Maya particles don't work!

6. Digital Disk Reorder (DDR)

7. Andromeda Plugins don't Show

8. Large PSD files don't show up in Explorer

9. TIFF files don't show under All Image Files

10. Some filters don't show up!

11. Too many plugins, not enough screen space, some don't show

12. particles don't disappear in fog