Maya + Lightscape...

Post by to.. » Tue, 30 May 2000 04:00:00

          Has anyone figured out a worflow between Maya and Lightscape.
For my own attempts I've imported geometry into Lightscape, however
texturing and surface management has been a problem.  Does anyone know
of a way to save out the shadow information from lightscape and somehow
import that into Maya for texturing/rendering...?

     thanks, tony

1. Something like Lightscape for Maya

Hi!

Does somebody work with combination Max+Lightscape?
I'm looking for something like Lightscape for Max, but for Maya?
The goal is to render the textures with shadows, lights, reflections
etc. for game at the end of production.
Probably Discreet (Autodesk) outstripped A|W here again :)

Maybe we have the solution for Maya?

_______________________
Igor Parshikov (aka Ingvar)

2. Message for : KIRK WAINGROW

3. Lightscape and Maya

4. PShop 3.0.5+7100 Problems?

5. Integrating Lightscape Renderer w/Maya

6. Solaris 2.* cpu/graphically intensive demo programs

7. MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA

8. MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA.........

9. Free Lightscape Seminars

10. Lightscape Seminars

11. 3D Studio Max / Lightscape

12. Lightscape