tutorials for mental ray

Post by Tom » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 04:24:58

Does anyone know of any good ones online? Thanks.

tutorials for mental ray

Post by InTercept » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:33:24

Check my web site...

--
Toni Bratincevic
http://www.3dluvr.com/intercepto

> Does anyone know of any good ones online? Thanks.

tutorials for mental ray

Post by Sy » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:21:49

InTercepto your site was one of the first I found when looking for tutorials
for MentalRay!
I did all the tutorials and wrote down a step-by-step procedure for setting
up caustics, global illumination, and final gather that I keep next to my
computer at all times.
Good job!

1. TextureLayers & Mental Ray

Hi everybody,
I tried recently a texture layers demo.
As I rendered it at the office with mental ray, there appeared a message
telling me that some TLmap shader could not be found.
So my question is:
Mental Ray isnt capable to work with texture layers, right?
If it is so, damn..what should I do now....?

Thanks in advance,
Ulf

2. Toaster 2000 v3.1 card & EVO-9700 fs

3. max 3.1 and mental ray connection

4. SGI OpenGL problem...

5. softimage, mental ray pic format

6. mesh refinement

7. Floating point precision images from Mental Ray to Combustion

8. MPG animator needed

9. Brazil, Mental Ray, etc renderers?

10. mental ray

11. Softimage / Mental ray