Unwanted "batching" of Mel commands

Post by Kathleen Langon » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:13:11

I have some repetitive processes that seem to all batch up... where I only
see the last graphical result.

Here's an approx script:

source "c:/myfile/mymel1.mel";
pause -sec 2;
refresh;
source "c:/myfile/mymel2.mel";
pause -sec 2;
refresh;
source "c:/myfile/mymel3.mel";
pause -sec 2;
refresh;

Basically I only see the final set of mel graphical commands...

Is there a better way to do this so I can see each image during the
"pause"...?
And is there something inherent about MEL's interpretive language that does
this?

thanks!

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Scaling Algorithm

3. Colour "overlay" unwanted

4. Subscription to 3D Studio Mailing List

5. Importing DXF files: Unwanted "lines"

6. Win PS 4 fixed palette "feature" ?

7. Problem: unwanted blank lines while "placing"text

8. Upgrade 5.03 to 7.02

9. (MEL)South Park "Episodes"

10. MEL "Window menu removal"

11. "seed()"-command in povray?

12. "Problems by stop command in batch"

13. Action command "stop" stops batch processing