Need Help Choosing Memory

Post by news.verizon.ne » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 01:01:33

I need some help choosing memory for my PC.  I have an Asus A7N8X deluxe.  If you're not familiar with it, it has Dual channel DDR 400 and up to PC3200.  I want to get 512 mb memory.  My problem is that the prices range from $56-$202.  What makes the price vary so much?  My intentions for my system are for graphic applications like Maya and 3D Studio Max.

1. Need help choosing editing software

     I would like to remove the writing/words from some photos that I have. I
would like to know if there is a software program that makes this easy to do. I
know that you can "retouch" photos after scanning them into the computer but
this seems to involve coloring over the words to match the background which
would take forever if the background colors are numerous and subtle. Is there
any quick and easy way to do this? Thank you.

2. dvi viewers for the Mac?

3. Need help choosing a primary animation app

4. PC or Alpha for Max?

5. Need help with choosing visualization hardware/software

6. filter deletion

7. Artist needs help choosing PowerMac

8. "Ray-Tracing for the Macintosh" Book + CD

9. Need Help Choosing A Language

10. Help! Need to choose 3d software

11. Need HELP choosing PC graphics package

12. Need help choosing colorimeter system (ICM Profiles)

13. need help choosing