(no subject)

Post by Liz Wichma » Mon, 25 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone had a similar problem - I cannot get Type to display in
Sketch. The two Type One fonts on my Mac II display in the text menu,
but when I click okay, nothing appears on the text guideline. An item is
added to the assembly though. I am using ATM version 3.8.1. Thanks in
advance.

1. off topic subject for an off topic subject

what's up with the porno posts? don't they realize that the busy
schedule requirements of being a modeler/animator allows us no time for
sex and therefore makes their posts pointless??

2. GLsetup

3. (no subject)

4. 2 questions

5. SUBJECT: Real3d Starfighter & NT BSOD

6. Hi-Res Timer

7. (no subject)

8. How to segment large BMP to smaller pieces