Maya Training in Montreal

Post by gotroot20 » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:14:05

Hi all,

I'm looking for a school that offers Maya training in the Montreal
Area. Full or part time. All the places I have contacted (Interdec,
etc...) seem to focus on XSI (Usually a sponsor) or split the
curriculm between Maya/XSI/3D MAX and Lightwave. English language
courses would be good too ;)

Prices are very high ($11000+ for full time).  Anyone attended one of
these schools? What are your thoughts? Worth the cash?

Thanks,
Dave

1. Maya Training at Gnomon

Registration for the Spring term, which starts the week of April 9th,
has begun. If you are considering attending Gnomon, please be aware that
our introductory and intermediate classes fill quickly. If you want to
join us for Spring term, we suggest that you register as soon as
possible.

Also, this coming term we will be offering our Maya Fast Track Program.
This eight-week daytime program is an intensive dive into the
capabilities of Maya. For more information on the Maya Fast Track,
please visit our website.

You can register via mail, fax, in person or on-line at
http://www.gnomon3d.com.

If you have questions regarding what class would be most appropriate for
you, we would be more than happy to assist you.  We can be reached

Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Kristin

Kristin Bierschbach
Director of Administration
Gnomon Inc., School of Visual Effects
323/466-6663
http://www.gnomon3d.com

2. DirectX VCL

3. Maya -Training

4. looking for a render farm

5. 3D Apprenticeship training series for Maya

6. HPGL Language DOCs?

7. Time-lapse head modeling

8. B20 GNOMON MAYA TRAINING VIDEO-EXPRESSIONS I DVDRIP

9. B01 GNOMON MAYA TRAINING VIDEO-POLYGON MODELING I DVDRIP

10. B02 GNOMON MAYA TRAINING VIDEO-NURBS MODELING III GTP RACER DVDRiP

11. 3Dworld maya training vid.