Maya: Editing a custom attribute

Post by Alex Warne » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

How do you edit a custom attribute after you've created it?
I want to change the max value and default numbers.

Thanks,

ALEXWARNER

Maya: Editing a custom attribute

Post by A Tool F » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

only way right now is to save the scene as a ascii file and edit the values in
a text editor

Post by Golde » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> only way right now is to save the scene as a ascii file and edit the values in
> a text editor

Jesus!!! I can't believe!!!

1. custom attributes and param out of range curve

my question is this, since the custom attributes appear in the curve
editor, can i expect them to behave as a normal channel would?  So far
my experience is that this not the case. if you apply any of the
looping "param out of range" curves to the an animated custom
attribute channel, the result is wrong. any suggestions as to how to
work around this?

2. OT: printing tutorials

3. Custom Attribute trouble !

4. 2 Images that flow together

5. Mirroring a arm with custom attributes....?

6. tt

7. Editing Many Surface Attributes at Once?

8. Editing an attribute's min/max values

9. Editing keyframes and attributes in excel

10. Change Attributes in EDIT WindowClass

11. Camera attributes in Maya

12. exporting maya attributes into rib using mtor