Intense 3D pro 3400 with Maya e Alias Studio

Intense 3D pro 3400 with Maya e Alias Studio

Post by zangtumtu » Tue, 07 Mar 2000 04:00:00

how are expirence with maya and alias studio with a Intense 3dPro 3400
(PCI)?
I have read that in optional with this board there is a Geometric
Accelerator...but I don't know where can I buy this "optional"...is
necessary?
please help me...I don't have a lot o of money...and I have only slots
PCI on dual Pentium II...without AGP!
thank's in advance...

Intense 3D pro 3400 with Maya e Alias Studio

Post by Jack van Bee » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello Zangtumtum,
I have an Intense 3dPro 3400 PCI
The performance is quite good if it comes to picture-quality and the texture
ram is excellent in Maya. It is not as fast though as a Geforge I worked
with not to long ago. I have no idea about the Geometric Accelerator, I
don't even know what it is. In average people talk positive about the
intense GFX-cards, but people talk positive about all sorts of *the same
time......

Good luck,

Jack

Quote:> how are expirence with maya and alias studio with a Intense 3dPro 3400
> (PCI)?
> I have read that in optional with this board there is a Geometric
> Accelerator...but I don't know where can I buy this "optional"...is
> necessary?
> please help me...I don't have a lot o of money...and I have only slots
> PCI on dual Pentium II...without AGP!
> thank's in advance...

Intense 3D pro 3400 with Maya e Alias Studio

Post by left » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have a pc running a 3400 and the geometry accelerator, it's a pricey
setup, I'm not sure of the exact figures, the cards perform great, I haven't
tried running it without the geometry accelerator though.

Quote:> how are expirence with maya and alias studio with a Intense 3dPro 3400
> (PCI)?
> I have read that in optional with this board there is a Geometric
> Accelerator...but I don't know where can I buy this "optional"...is
> necessary?
> please help me...I don't have a lot o of money...and I have only slots
> PCI on dual Pentium II...without AGP!
> thank's in advance...

1. MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA alias MAYA.........

MODELS and TEXTURES
1000's to choose from.....ALL FREE!

Where? : http://www.free3d.com

..of course.

2. Printing High Quality Images

3. Need 2 no: 3D drawing for my 3400 PB

4. Genlock on

5. SELL; Intense 3d Pro 22000s

6. ARTspeak Chat this Saturday

7. Intense 3d Pro 1000 & MAX

8. OpenGL Cards

9. Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410 AGP BUS