Mirroring a arm with custom attributes....?

Mirroring a arm with custom attributes....?

Post by chamade » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I set up a arm skeleton for my characters with many custom attributes for
the moving of figners etc.
When I mirror it, it doesnt mirror the locator with the weightedblends. Of
course I dont want to redo all the attributes.
When I duplicate it with the upstream graph checked it does what I want but
its not mirrored.
I'd need something like a mirror option with an option for 'mirroring' also
the upstream graph.

Any help is appreciated :(

--

http://www.chaosimg.com
http://www.3dluvr.com/chamade

1. custom attributes and param out of range curve

my question is this, since the custom attributes appear in the curve
editor, can i expect them to behave as a normal channel would?  So far
my experience is that this not the case. if you apply any of the
looping "param out of range" curves to the an animated custom
attribute channel, the result is wrong. any suggestions as to how to
work around this?

2. REQ: Need help FINDING INFO. ON MOST WIDELY USED GRAPHICS FILE FORMATS

3. Custom Attribute trouble !

4. framestore/cg troubles on toaster

5. Maya: Editing a custom attribute

6. Go to NAB without leaving your home!

7. Avalon on Viewpoint: Mirror, Mirror on the Wallet

8. re Thumbnail creation so

9. Mirror. mirror on the wall

10. Mirror reflect another mirror 2 questions)

11. mirror mirror on the wall ...