(no subject)

Post by francis » Wed, 23 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to joint a number (360) of rendered pictures together. The
"fpaste" only works for horizontal pieces, but I have vertical pieces.
Does any one knows a simple way to joint vertical pieces of images
together?

thanks in advance,

Philips Corporate Design, Building SX-P, Eindhoven,The Netherlands

Post by Digital Illusi » Wed, 23 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I am trying to joint a number (360) of rendered pictures together. The
>"fpaste" only works for horizontal pieces, but I have vertical pieces.
>Does any one knows a simple way to joint vertical pieces of images
>together?

>thanks in advance,

>Philips Corporate Design, Building SX-P, Eindhoven,The Netherlands

This sounds like a quicktime vr thingie. There are a couple of differerent
ways to do it. You might want to try impaste which is part of the imtools
package from sdsc. Also take a look at the assemble command.
on a related note, this might help:
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/arch/pdbourke/rendering/qtvr.html

Deanan

(no subject)

Post by francis » Fri, 25 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to joint a number (360) of rendered pictures together. The
"fpaste" only works for horizontal pieces, but I have vertical pieces.
Does any one knows a simple way to joint vertical pieces of images
together?

thanks in advance,

Philips Corporate Design, Building SX-P, Eindhoven,The Netherlands

1. off topic subject for an off topic subject

what's up with the porno posts? don't they realize that the busy
schedule requirements of being a modeler/animator allows us no time for
sex and therefore makes their posts pointless??

2. Human modeling

3. (no subject)

4. Final Effects AP shipping?

5. SUBJECT: Real3d Starfighter & NT BSOD

6. Convert frustrum planes from camera to world

7. (no subject)

8. DCT Algorithm problem, again