help on rates

Post by Ignacio Lop » Thu, 24 Aug 1995 04:00:00

What are the currently rates to be charged for an animation of one
character for a TV station per minute (only face)?

What about rendering?

Any help will be gratly appreciated!!!!

1. Help: animation rates info

Can anyone give me some insights into how they bid on a 3D animation
project? Specifically, I1d like to know if and how much you charge on an
hourly rate or if you bid on a per-project basis. If you bid per project,
do you have an internal hourly rate that you use as a bench mark? Finally,
what kind of systems and software do you use?
I would really appreciate any thoughts or comments along these lines.

Kevin Reagh

2. Wages in Prepress graphic arts

3. help on rates!!!

4. Quake 2 and FireGL1000PRO

5. Help: animation rate info

6. 3DS Max maximum vertices and faces

7. Help: animation rates

8. Apple's 75Hz refresh rate -- need HELP!

9. Please Help: Animation Frame Rate and Rendering Speed

10. frame rate for Video AND avi Help plz

11. Help:CanYou Please Rate these Colleges?

12. System Clock update rate of 0.055 milliseconds in DOS/Win95 - Please help