Best Machine for Maya

Post by GOLI » Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I am a new user of Maya and I want to know what is the best machine for run
Maya Unlimited, The best video card processors and motherboards, I want to
know the minimum system requierements for this software, or really buy a
Sylicon graphics or Intergraph to run it.

Thanks

GOLI

1. best machine for Maya

I am a new user of Maya and I want to know what is the best machine for run
Maya Unlimited, The best video card processors and motherboards, I want to
know the minimum system requierements for this software, or really buy a
Sylicon graphics or Intergraph to run it.

Thanks

GOLI

2. HELP - Scanning Newsletter

3. Best machine for Maya

4. A Special Offer!

5. Best Possible Machine for Maya 2?

6. calculating terrain normals with ROAM

7. Best Machine to run Maya

8. Wanted: explanations of graphics/hardware to help out in U64 discussions...

9. New to Maya, New Year, New machine!

10. NT machine minimum reasonable RAM amount for Maya 2.5

11. Maya on a Alpha Machine

12. multi-machine rendering in maya

13. MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA