Global Illumination Renderer for MAYA

Post by Oliver Markowsk » Thu, 17 May 2001 23:16:36

Hi,

is there any Global-Illu Renderer that has a connection to MAYA? I know
VLight, but the MAYA-API is still in development.

THX

Oliver

Global Illumination Renderer for MAYA

Post by Dennis Sedo » Fri, 18 May 2001 03:12:22

There is ELF which is in development as well
http://www.lightflowtech.com/elf/

But you can still use BMRT via MTOR (which wil be pretty price)

--
Dennis Sedov
www.3dennis.com (Updated April,22)

Quote:> Hi,

> is there any Global-Illu Renderer that has a connection to MAYA? I know
> VLight, but the MAYA-API is still in development.

> THX

> Oliver

1. New Freeware Global Illumination Renderer with source code

Hi everybody interested in computer graphics & rendering,

after two years of research, coding and testing I am proud to present the
first release of:

WinOSi - Optical Simulation Rendering for Windows

WinOSi is an Open Source, Freeware Rendering Tool for creating real
photorealistic Images by a new algorithm, which I have called 'Iterative Two
Pass Optical Simulation Raytracing'.
This algorithm combines the advantages of conventional raytracing and
radiosity methods together with stunning new optical effects like caustics,
color dispersion and global illumination, which are not covered by standard
rendering algorithms.

Have a look at http://www.winosi.onlinehome.de

2. JPSM Short Courses

3. New WinOSi Release 0.4 - Freeware Global Illumination Renderer

4. new Italian forum for C4D

5. VIRTUALIGHT Global Illumination Renderer

6. 3d GRAPHICS PAGE IS NOW UPDATED

7. Nikon D1 and Kodak DCS 760 - Teathered Connection

8. Arnold: Global Illumination Renderer

9. VIRTUALIGHT Global Illumination Renderer 1.2 available for download.

10. VirtuaLight Global Illumination Renderer 1.1 for windows

11. VIRTUALIGHT Global Illumination Renderer