m-saves

Post by Steve Marti » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:12:26

Hello,

Is there a way to kill StudioTools on NT and have it save an "m_saved"
file. I know how to kill through the task manager, however, I never get
an  m_save file.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

m-saves

Post by Michiel Duveko » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:23:10

Quote:> Hello,

> Is there a way to kill StudioTools on NT and have it save an "m_saved"
> file. I know how to kill through the task manager, however, I never get
> an  m_save file.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't.

Michiel

1. Default SAVE and SAVE AS

Windows 98     PSP6.02

I have a web site where I post my art work and I also make greeting cards.  All
images are first refined in Paintshop.
I do several images each session.  I save to the default .psp and do a batch
conversion to change to gif which is the primary extension in both my card program
and FTP.  I must then delete all psp files.  This is a nuisance.

Is there a way to make gif the default instead of psp?
--
See my art work at
http://www.crcwnet.com/~rbarone

2. Video Studio Beginner

3. Default "SAVE and SAVE AS"

4. Illustrator 5 help sources?

5. Does save workspace save prefs?

6. gluProject

7. New User - Saving Scenes (not saving surfaces)

8. Save Images & Save Alpha problems

9. PM 6.5 won't save or save-as after removing pages

10. Save As vs. Save Smaller

11. save, save as, save copy as, always the same format...

12. HELP! Trying to save jpeg only saves as html file (In Save for Web)