Using other languages' fonts on Maya 4

Post by sin » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:57:24

I hope using other languages'fonts (other than English_exactly
Farsi(Persian)fonts) in (Maya4 Unlimited).
 It replaces any character by ?.
 please help me.
 with thanks.

Post by Zbyszek » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:52:10

> I hope using other languages'fonts (other than English_exactly
> Farsi(Persian)fonts) in (Maya4 Unlimited).
>  It replaces any character by ?.
>  please help me.
>  with thanks.

I think you should use eps file insteed fonts - input text in Illustrator,
export it to eps and load to maya

--
[zbyszek] > maya linux user & Klaus Schulze fan
[zbyszek] > icq:117834528 & gg:1352377

1. help with using Maya's Dope Sheet?

Can anyone give me some tips on using the Dope Sheet for modifying the
time of an animation?

There are a couple of points in my animation where I would like to add
"time" (increasing the overall time of the animation).  I have many
objects animated at different times throughout.  The graph editor
doesn't seem practical because there are many nodes and channels
animated. I'm sure the dope sheet is what I should be using, but I don't
understand exactly how to do it.

Any tips on using this would be greatly appreciated!  I have been
reading about the dope sheet in the online help but that really isn't
helping.   Should I select all my animated objects first and move keys
or do them one at a time? When I select a row of keys, they turn
yellow,  when I move them (MMB) they don't all move at once?

thanks in advance!
Matt

2. Common Dialog with a twist

3. What is font used in Idiot's Guide series

4. Shell2 -- the outrigger (2/4) c.g.v.FAQ2

5. PSP Tip: Remembering Fonts You've Used

6. Rendering

7. TTF-Font can't be used

8. FS/T:Computers and Monitors 08-07-01

9. ps5 isn't using the fonts on my system

10. new book on MAYA -- the first one in german language

11. book on MAYA 3, german language, sept 2000, addison wesley

12. new book in german language: MAYA 3

13. I search a Font Editor in German Language?