wireframe rendering?

Post by Visual » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

yes, but only in hardware shading.  go to window>rendering editors>hardware
rendering buffer.

i'm not sure that you can do a wireframe on shaded directly, but if you render
out a wireframe image with z-buffer and a shaded image with z-buffer, then you
could composite them in composer or after effects.

wireframe rendering?

Post by Soren 'kurgan' Birk Jacobse » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> yes, but only in hardware shading.  go to window>rendering editors>hardware
> rendering buffer.

> i'm not sure that you can do a wireframe on shaded directly, but if you render
> out a wireframe image with z-buffer and a shaded image with z-buffer, then you
> could composite them in composer or after effects.

I made a melscript 'isoPfx.mel (4 lines wow!) that puts pfs stroke on the
isoparms, wich lets you render 'painted' wireframes, it works pretty well for
doing hiddenline etc.

You can find it if you look at the hal9000 link on my projects page

--
regards

kurgan

===================================
 10+ years in 3D graphics/animation
------ http://www.kurgan.dk/ ------
Instructor + A|W-reseller App.Eng.
ICQ: 31301694 Mobile: (+45)40971688

wireframe rendering?

Post by Arja » Fri, 02 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to render (selected objects) in wireframe? Or as wireframe on
surface?

arjan

wireframe rendering?

Post by Marc Intua Eelk » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> You can find it if you look at the hal9000 link on my projects page

Interesting website, but can't find the melscript you talk about.

Marc

wireframe rendering?

Post by Gar » Fri, 09 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the colour and/or icon of a
node in the hypergraph? So custom nodes can be destinguished easier.

thanks.

Gar
--

1. Simple 3D wireframe rendering method?

I am looking for formulae to render a three-dimensional wireframe model
onto a three dimensional screen, with a given rotation about any axis.
Basically I am just looking for the conversion method 3D -> 2D.  No
complicated things like hidden surface removal or polygons.  Any help
anyone could provide would be great!  Thanks.

--

"Technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic."
                                            - Arthur Charles Clarke

2. deltangle

3. MAX2 wireframe render problem

4. Original and creative GIF Anime sites.......

5. Glass Filter

6. Hidden Wireframe Render??

7. Altitude JPEGs of earth in grey/color available

8. Wireframe Rendering

9. Did 6.5b fix the wireframe render bug?

10. LW[6] wireframe render problems

11. wireframe rendering

12. Wireframe renders?